- Connor Kenway of Assassin’s Creed III Is A Compulsive MasturbatorPosted 11 days ago
- AEROBIC SELF DEFENSE!Posted 20 days ago
- Owning a Microsoft Windows 8 ComputerPosted 28 days ago
- Jon Stewart Tears Apart CNN on Boston ReportingPosted 30 days ago
- Does That Say What I Think It Says?Posted 37 days ago
- Questions To Ask Before Joining A ReligionPosted 39 days ago
- Name That Animal CookiePosted 39 days ago
- Wi-Fi Network Name IdeasPosted 64 days ago
- Smiling GoatsPosted 78 days ago
- Bill Burns Defends Fargo From Storm Gandolf. His Story.Posted 121 days ago
Bigfoot, also known as Sasquatch, photobombs Mars Curiosity photo.
Fargo, ND – Bigfoot is a name given to an ape-like creature that people believe inhabits forests in North America. Scientists discredit the existence of Bigfoot due to lack of physical evidence.
Scientists can discredit no longer.
NASA and Mars Curiosity would like nothing more then to send back breathtaking photos of the alien planet. Bigfoot will have none of that. Mars Curiosity recently sent back an image from Mars that clearly shows Bigfoot deliberately photobombing.
We know all too well that Bigfoot loves to photobomb here on earth but nobody knew the extent bigfoot would take to photobomb on another planet!
How they got there we have no idea but we can surely expect to see the believers release more photos of the suspected bigfoot in more photobombs.