- Connor Kenway of Assassin’s Creed III Is A Compulsive MasturbatorPosted 16 days ago
- AEROBIC SELF DEFENSE!Posted 25 days ago
- Owning a Microsoft Windows 8 ComputerPosted 33 days ago
- Jon Stewart Tears Apart CNN on Boston ReportingPosted 35 days ago
- Does That Say What I Think It Says?Posted 42 days ago
- Questions To Ask Before Joining A ReligionPosted 44 days ago
- Name That Animal CookiePosted 44 days ago
- Wi-Fi Network Name IdeasPosted 69 days ago
- Smiling GoatsPosted 83 days ago
- Bill Burns Defends Fargo From Storm Gandolf. His Story.Posted 126 days ago
Drunk Packer Fan Hits Street In Style
Fargo, ND – A drunk Green Bay Packer fan (is there any other kind?) recently awarded a quiet nighttime Fargo street corner with more than it could handle. The Packer fan, let’s call him “Drunken Rodgers”, had himself quite a journey last night. He traversed a number of intersections on foot, jaywalking the entire time like a blind two-year-old barely making it to the corner grass of what would become the unluckiest slab of lawn in the entire city. Evidently, Drunken Rodgers stuffed his bulbous gut full of enough Leinenkugel’s and cheese curds to make the journey home quite impossible.
Street crews were seen this morning re-sodding the corner grass patch in an effort to completely disinfect the intersection. Damage is said to be in the millions.