I walked in and sat at the bar. The table was sticky and smelled of stale beer. Luckily the bar stool had a back to it considering the day I had. I was sore.
I got the bartender’s attention and ordered a tall beer. Took a gulp of it right away. Boy was it good.
There was a band playing in the dimly lit corner. A slender fellow with a harmonica in his hand. His music was very soothing.
After watching and listening to the music for a while, seven beers and a shot later to be exact, I started to doze off. One second I heard the harmonica off in the distance, the next I hear the sound of waves crashing. I was at a beach god knows where. The water was crystal clear. I had to go into it. I walked slowly into the ocean until the water was up to my belly button. Getting my shorts entirely wet.
That’s when I awoke and realized I pissed myself in front of everyone.
– Insane Ramblings From Random Drunk Bar Patron
Latest posts by Bill Burns (see all)
- New West Fargo Law Allows Exclamation Points In Names - August 20, 2014
- Police Shoot And Kill Cat For Climbing Tree Illegally - August 19, 2014
- West Fargo Police Officers Investigate Bathroom Bomb - August 16, 2014
- Swimmer Spotted Running On Water After Shark Sighting - August 15, 2014