Fargo, ND – Follow up story to the Top 10 Things To Do In Fargo During Winter. Here is a list of things you can do in the comfort of your own home during the winter months in Fargo.
1. Plan A Kidnapping
When the time comes, you’ll have a solid kidnapping plan in place if you ever need it.
2. Practice Your Telekinesis Skills
Once you master it, your fat ass can sit on the couch while you use your newly acquired powers to bring the food to you.
3. Hold a 20 Minute Conversation With The Wall
Probably the best conversation you’ll have all week.
4. Attempt To Learn Bird Language
Figure out what the birds are really up to. World domination probably.
5. Get Drunk And Start A Fight With Your Stuffed Animals
Your chances of winning are high. Self-confidence booster.
6. Spend The Entire Day With Your Eyes Closed Like A Blind Person
Live like a blind person. Walking in the middle of the night will be much easier.
7. Count The Total Number Of Hairs On Your Arm
This will benefit your math skills. You’ll finally have an answer for when everyone asks you how many hairs you have on your arm. Very important statistic to have.
8. Create A Facebook Account Of Your Alter Ego
My super hero status just got legit after creating a facebook account of my alter ego.
9. Play Dead
Lay at the foot of the stairs and stay there throughout the entire day. Ask everyone you know to stop by.
10. Perform Surgery On Yourself
Play doctor and see if you could make a career out of it on the black market.