- Connor Kenway of Assassin’s Creed III Is A Compulsive MasturbatorPosted 15 days ago
- AEROBIC SELF DEFENSE!Posted 24 days ago
- Owning a Microsoft Windows 8 ComputerPosted 32 days ago
- Jon Stewart Tears Apart CNN on Boston ReportingPosted 34 days ago
- Does That Say What I Think It Says?Posted 41 days ago
- Questions To Ask Before Joining A ReligionPosted 43 days ago
- Name That Animal CookiePosted 43 days ago
- Wi-Fi Network Name IdeasPosted 68 days ago
- Smiling GoatsPosted 81 days ago
- Bill Burns Defends Fargo From Storm Gandolf. His Story.Posted 125 days ago
Man apparently falls off a railroad bridge in North Fargo.
Fargo, ND – Authorities Sunday night pulled a man out of the Red River. The man was believed to be walking on the railroad tracks that are located between Fargo and Moorhead when he allegedly fell in the river. Witnesses were on scene but are telling different stories. One witness stated he saw the man clumsily stumble, fall off, and do a vicious belly flop into the river followed by an, “Ow Ow Ow”. Other witnesses stated they saw the man approach the end of the bridge, bend his knees as if to test the flexibility of the bridge, raise his hands in the air, and jump off. While in the air, this flying Fargo man was seen doing somersault type maneuvers which then turned into what looked like a flying swan. This story was confirmed by at least 3 witnesses.
After police pulled the man out of the river we learned the man was actually an Olympic diver training for the London 2012 Games. Since it is winter most of the year in Fargo-Moorhead, this high dive flying swan said there is no better way to train then diving off a bridge in the middle of the night while dodging ice and frozen water while landing. Tragically, no alcohol was involved.