- Connor Kenway of Assassin’s Creed III Is A Compulsive MasturbatorPosted 16 days ago
- AEROBIC SELF DEFENSE!Posted 25 days ago
- Owning a Microsoft Windows 8 ComputerPosted 34 days ago
- Jon Stewart Tears Apart CNN on Boston ReportingPosted 36 days ago
- Does That Say What I Think It Says?Posted 42 days ago
- Questions To Ask Before Joining A ReligionPosted 44 days ago
- Name That Animal CookiePosted 45 days ago
- Wi-Fi Network Name IdeasPosted 69 days ago
- Smiling GoatsPosted 83 days ago
- Bill Burns Defends Fargo From Storm Gandolf. His Story.Posted 127 days ago
Mitt Romney Probably Doesn’t Like You
Boston, MA – Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney is a politician. He says what you want to hear. He smiles a lot to seem genuine. He’ll even shake your hand! These actions are all part of the grand scheme of winning us over during an election year. However, what you may not know about Mitt is this: he probably doesn’t like you. Yes, you. If you’re reading this, chances are you’re not an upper-class elitist, therefore Mitt has no interest in anything you have to say so you can go ahead and shine Mitt’s shoes. Mitt don’t care.
Now, I don’t want to sound misunderstood here. This isn’t a shot at Mitt Romney’s political acumen or will to succeed. Mitt clearly wants to be your President–hell, he’d be King of the Earth if we let him. It’s just that he’ll say anything and do anything to GET THERE, and as soon as he’s sitting in the captain’s chair, it’s smooth sailing. Job well done. Sit back, relax and enjoy your flight.
Be wary of the Mitt Mannequin. He’s a programmable robot with the agenda of the insanely rich in mind. He will work tirelessly to win the presidency, but after that? WHO KNOWS?