- Connor Kenway of Assassin’s Creed III Is A Compulsive MasturbatorPosted 18 days ago
- AEROBIC SELF DEFENSE!Posted 26 days ago
- Owning a Microsoft Windows 8 ComputerPosted 35 days ago
- Jon Stewart Tears Apart CNN on Boston ReportingPosted 37 days ago
- Does That Say What I Think It Says?Posted 44 days ago
- Questions To Ask Before Joining A ReligionPosted 46 days ago
- Name That Animal CookiePosted 46 days ago
- Wi-Fi Network Name IdeasPosted 70 days ago
- Smiling GoatsPosted 84 days ago
- Bill Burns Defends Fargo From Storm Gandolf. His Story.Posted 128 days ago
Moorhead Police Arrest McDonalds Drive-thru Speaker
Moorhead, MN – Police officers arrested a Moorhead McDonalds drive-thru speaker earlier this morning. Police reports state the drive-thru speaker was being “confrontational” and “speaking funny” to warrant an arrest. We got to sit down with the speaker this morning and it had this to say, “Welcome to…<unrecognizable>…fat…<unrecognizable>…order.” It then went on to say, “Would you like…<unrecognizable>….f…<unrecognizable> off on your fat…<unrecognizable>…face?” Police officers stated they thought the speaker was disrespecting them and calling them names. They also believed it was slurring while speaking and could possibly be drunk. There is such an offense as serving fat ass food while intoxicated The Observer has learned.
All of this could be a simple misunderstanding. Drive-thru speakers have been known around the world for being complete dickheads. While the speaker is incarcerated, overweight people will have to actually walk into the store instead of driving their fat ass to the window to order their fat ass food. How will we continue to live like this? Walking is overrated.