Fargone, ND – The North Dakota Department of Transportation has been working overtime to come up with some plans to decrease wait times to get driver’s licenses and that newly mandated REAL ID.
As wait times have recently elongated to over four hours, the ND DOT wants and needs to improve customer satisfaction by improving their services.
Some changes coming on the horizon include:
• Adding one additional service window at each and every location across the state.
• Provide stronger coffee for DOT workers.
• Make the driving test a lot easier to pass by showing all the correct answers.
• Add new temporary satellite offices at some popular local bars so people can have a beer while waiting.
• Call the “next served” numbers in random order instead of consecutive order to give everyone an equal chance.
• Create an alternative to the mandated REAL ID…called FAKE ID.
• Hire professional musicians, monkeys, mimes, magicians, and clowns to entertain folks while they wait for service.
Latest posts by Johnnny (see all)
- Family’s Robot Vacuum Cleaner Found Guilty Of Terrorizing And Threatening Behavior - March 12, 2021
- The Great Musk Ox Migration To Come Directly Through The Fargo Area - November 30, 2020
- West Fargo’s New Mask Strategy Is Basically To Not Upset Anyone By Imposing A Mask Mandate - October 27, 2020
- Punditic Thoughts On The Vice Presidential Debate - October 8, 2020