Moorhead, MN – Without letting anyone know, Moorhead city leaders decided to change many of their polling locations.
Many Moorheadians are now wondering why their silly little town would change many of its polling locations without notifying its citizenry.
If you’re looking for reasons, here are some good ones that would explain the odd behavior of the City Council Leaders in this quirky small Minisoda village.
Top 10 Reasons Moorhead Changed Where To Vote:
10. Didn’t think college kids are old enough to vote.
9. Got some bad advice from the Secretary of State.
8. Wanted to keep polling locations a secret.
7. Thought a lawsuit would spice things up.
6. Felt like playing a joke on their city.
5. Thought that no one would really care.
4. They totally deny that they did it.
3. Wanted to give voters a challenge.
2. Simply a power trip gone bad.
1. Because they felt like it.
0. It was time for a change.
-1. Just for the fun of it.
-2. Hey, it’s no big deal!