San Diego, CA – Ever since the movie Office Space came out, relieving stress by using hypnosis has been gaining popularity.
In our iTech world, many find it impossible to escape the 24/7 demands of their jobs.
You can join millions in escaping endless stress and finding permanent tranquility through self-hypnosis by following these 4 easy steps:
1. Remove any restrictive clothing and find a comfortable chair. Stare at the center of this pinwheel for about 5 minutes. Breathe calmly and just let your mind relax.
2. As you gaze at this second pinwheel for about 5 minutes, imagine stepping down into a hot tub. Let the swirling bubbles begin to melt away all the crap you’ve been bitching about for the last week.
3. While staring at this third pinwheel, fully submerge yourself down into the hot tub. Let all sources of stress gradually drown in a toxic combination of chlorinated water and urine from the kids who just got out of the hot tub.
4. As you transcend to the very bottom of the hot tub, repeat to yourself: I am the boss of me. Nobody tells me what to do. Any disrespect will be met with swift revengeful counterforce. Tell yourself that you will remain in a permanent bubble of peace, while anyone who threatens to pop your bubble will be flattened like a pancake.
Latest posts by Johnnny (see all)
- Family’s Robot Vacuum Cleaner Found Guilty Of Terrorizing And Threatening Behavior - March 12, 2021
- The Great Musk Ox Migration To Come Directly Through The Fargo Area - November 30, 2020
- West Fargo’s New Mask Strategy Is Basically To Not Upset Anyone By Imposing A Mask Mandate - October 27, 2020
- Punditic Thoughts On The Vice Presidential Debate - October 8, 2020