Fargo Skool Board members wear their red choir robes to sing in unison on critical issues affecting future generations of tax payers.
Fargo, ND – It is that exciting time of year again when the Fargo Skool Board announces its list of goals for the upcoming skool year.
Not only is it important to set easily understandable and attainable goals but it has been shown that sharing these goals with parents and students at the outset of the year also creates accountability.
Plus, providing Fargo Skool Board members a good exercise in well-defined goal setting demonstrates for others how to properly function in a post-industrialized society for future generations to come during good times and bad times regardless of one’s fiscal propensities.
Here are the Fargo Skool Board’s Top Ten goals for the upcoming year listed in order of how long they are:
1. Implement classroom-based enrichment through experiential-based learning processes.
2. Seize standards-based mastery learning within professional learning communities.
3. Revolutionize over-arching risk-takers through a collaborative process.
4. Exemplify real-time schemas through authentic, real-world scenarios.
5. Pool bottom-up experiences across cognitive and affective domains.
6. Embrace assessment-driven critical learning via self-reflection.
7. Operationalize real-world models for our 21st century learners.
8. Engineer inquiry-centered styles within the core curriculums.
9. Triangulate over-arching student success via introspection.
10. Deliver intuitive schemas through cognitive disequilibrium.
11. Grow critical guiding coalitions in data-driven schools.
12. Enable dynamic living documents across content areas.
13. Amalgamate dynamic experiences through “Big Ideas”.
When asked to list them in priority order with the most important first, here is the order we were given: 10, 12, 7, 8, 5, 13, 11, 3, 6, 1, 9, 2, 4.
When asked to list them in order of the most challenging down to the least challenging, here is that order: 12, 4, 8, 6, 5, 13, 1, 7, 11, 9, 3, 2, 10.
When asked to list them in order of the most cost-effective if achieved within a set timeframe, here is that order: 6, 8, 2, 9, 11, 1, 3, 10, 4, 5, 13, 7, 12.
Finally, when asked to list them in numerical order based on their randomly assigned goal numbers, here is that order: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13.