Fargo, ND – If you’re looking for some fun and different options to do whilst everyone else in the world is watching the Super Bowl ads, we have thoughtfully surveyed the greater Fargo-Moorhead area to come up with some great alternatives for you, boiled down into one short convenient list:
10. Host an Anti-Super Bowl party and watch CNN.
9. Paint your interior walls with a wild jungle scene.
8. Volunteer to work as a bouncer at a local soup kitchen.
7. Go pick out your next pet(s) at the Humane Society.
6. Do comparison price shopping at different grocery stores.
5. Organize all your belongings alphabetically into boxes labeled A-Z.
4. Go door-to-door and ask people what they’re doing?
3. Read the Book of Revelation out loud and then meditate.
2. Discuss the Nunes memo with close friends and family.
1. Watch the Puppy Bowl on the Animal Planet channel.
Latest posts by Johnnny (see all)
- Family’s Robot Vacuum Cleaner Found Guilty Of Terrorizing And Threatening Behavior - March 12, 2021
- The Great Musk Ox Migration To Come Directly Through The Fargo Area - November 30, 2020
- West Fargo’s New Mask Strategy Is Basically To Not Upset Anyone By Imposing A Mask Mandate - October 27, 2020
- Punditic Thoughts On The Vice Presidential Debate - October 8, 2020