West Fargo, ND – On the advice of counsel (who part-times as a bouncer), the FM Observer has unanimously voted to begin tape recording all aspects of our entire corporate operation.
We believe that this will help us:
1. be more “in tune with the times”, and also
2. help document all forgotten ideas, names, directions, and warnings
3. which may come out of any of our numerous meetings, interviews, discussions, and arguments
4. which can literally transpire at any and all times of the day and/or night.
Plausible deniability would also be a nice (and much-needed) bonus for this award-winning website.
When you think of the FM Observer, think of us as your guidebook for the future, while also picturing our large storeroom full of cassette tapes stored in chronically color-coded shoe boxes.
Latest posts by Johnnny (see all)
- Family’s Robot Vacuum Cleaner Found Guilty Of Terrorizing And Threatening Behavior - March 12, 2021
- The Great Musk Ox Migration To Come Directly Through The Fargo Area - November 30, 2020
- West Fargo’s New Mask Strategy Is Basically To Not Upset Anyone By Imposing A Mask Mandate - October 27, 2020
- Punditic Thoughts On The Vice Presidential Debate - October 8, 2020