Police state that they immediately deployed their bomb sniffing robot into the bathroom. Upon entry, police state that they found Bryan Livits, 35, pants down, passed out on the bathroom floor. Shit……..everywhere.
The police are reporting that Bryan had had Taco Bell earlier for lunch and that he didnt think it would melt his entire insides. He apologizes to everyone involved and especially wanted to apologize to the cleanup crew.
Police would like to warn the public that eating fast food has its consequences and they will be looking to ban it in the near future.
Latest posts by Bill Burns (see all)
- New West Fargo Law Allows Exclamation Points In Names - August 20, 2014
- Police Shoot And Kill Cat For Climbing Tree Illegally - August 19, 2014
- West Fargo Police Officers Investigate Bathroom Bomb - August 16, 2014
- Swimmer Spotted Running On Water After Shark Sighting - August 15, 2014