Fargo, ND – Our FM Observer reporters fanned out across the region to knock on doors asking people what winter words they are getting most tired of hearing.
After doing so, we then empirically compiled the comprehensive list into a scientific study.
We believe it is totally scientific because we used the word empirical.
What follows is a scientific poll of the Top Ten words or phrases that people living in this region are getting really sick of hearing:
10. Winter Snowstorm
8. Alberta Clipper
5. Windchill Factor
4. Black Ice
3. Blizzard Warning
2. Polar Vortex
* Snownami is the scientific word for the large ridge of snow left at the end of driveways after the street plows come by to do their due diligence.
Latest posts by Johnnny (see all)
- Family’s Robot Vacuum Cleaner Found Guilty Of Terrorizing And Threatening Behavior - March 12, 2021
- The Great Musk Ox Migration To Come Directly Through The Fargo Area - November 30, 2020
- West Fargo’s New Mask Strategy Is Basically To Not Upset Anyone By Imposing A Mask Mandate - October 27, 2020
- Punditic Thoughts On The Vice Presidential Debate - October 8, 2020