Except for a few minor glitches, the new Boeing 787 Dreamliner could be the most ultra-modern and problem-free passenger airplane ever assembled by union hands.
The limited list of petty problems that have popped up so far includes:
- electrical problems due to faulty wiring
- oil leaks from the engines
- parts breaking off in the engines
- faulty fuel lines causing in-flight fuel leaks
- exploding batteries
- brake problems
- cracking cockpit windows
- occasional appearance of “smoke” in the cockpit
Other than those trifles, the new Dreamliner is pretty much a problem-free dream machine.
Unfortunately, some naysayers are contending that “bad dream” is a bit closer to the actual truth.
But Boeing is quite confident that any and all of these so-called “snags” will quickly be put to rest so that passengers can rest easy on this new dream plane which has aptly been called the Dreamliner.
Latest posts by Johnnny (see all)
- Family’s Robot Vacuum Cleaner Found Guilty Of Terrorizing And Threatening Behavior - March 12, 2021
- The Great Musk Ox Migration To Come Directly Through The Fargo Area - November 30, 2020
- West Fargo’s New Mask Strategy Is Basically To Not Upset Anyone By Imposing A Mask Mandate - October 27, 2020
- Punditic Thoughts On The Vice Presidential Debate - October 8, 2020