Below I am going to give you some tips on how to become a NASCAR fan in only three days. If you follow them to a T you are well on your way to becoming one the greatest NASCAR fans of all-time.
1. Go here. Put your mouse over the scroller to the right and hold your mouse button down so you can scroll up and down. Close your eyes. Scroll up and down more than five times and then point and hold your finger on the screen. Open your eyes. Bingo! You just picked your driver to root for.
2. Buy all his memorabilia. Little model cars, stickers, hats, t-shirts. Try and wear them everyday. Put a bunch of stickers of the driver all over your car. Your goal here is to convince everyone that you are a hardcore fan and have been for quite sometime.
3. Visit Walmart and get some overalls and some flannel shirts. Wear them as much as possible.
4. Spend your entire paycheck on a nascar ticket as well as a plane ticket.
5. Switch your choice of beer to Miller Lite or any domestic beer for the matter. Or, if your driver is sponsored by a beer company, you better damn well drink that beer and that beer only.
6. Set all radio stations to country music.
7. Sell your soul.
There you go. You should be able to follow the easy tips above to become a true NASCAR fan in only three days.
Latest posts by Bill Burns (see all)
- New West Fargo Law Allows Exclamation Points In Names - August 20, 2014
- Police Shoot And Kill Cat For Climbing Tree Illegally - August 19, 2014
- West Fargo Police Officers Investigate Bathroom Bomb - August 16, 2014
- Swimmer Spotted Running On Water After Shark Sighting - August 15, 2014