Fargo, ND – Due to a widespread craving for human flesh causing concern that a zombie apocalypse is right around the corner, the Observer has decided to hold open workgroup sessions to help cannibals deal with their insatiable hunger for skin and organs.
We are happy to announce the FM Observer Cannibals Anonymous weekly group therapy sessions being held at the Hilton Garden Inn (MAP) on 19th Avenue in Fargo.
Meetings will occur every Tuesday and Thursday during the week at the following times:
- 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm (followed by cannibal Q&A)
- 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm (phalanges served as appetizer)
- 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm (eyeball casserole with sangria entrée available. $20/plate)
Entry fee for each one-hour session will be $500/head. Severed heads $50 extra. We are willing to waive your entry fee if you bring a sack of spring-harvest spleens.
FYI: We will not be feasting on each other. That is not what this is for. Please only come if you wish to curb your addiction to live flesh.
Please register in advance HERE. We’ll see you there!
Latest posts by Nick (see all)
- Howard Donson Lodging and Entertainment Destination Opens In Downtown Dilworth - November 6, 2019
- International Snow Baron To Finally Visit Fargo - March 8, 2019
- Brazil President-Elect A Little Too Obsessed With Sexual Education - November 11, 2018
- Air Force Space Command Protesting Space Force - August 11, 2018