You must be wondering, “What can I do to raise awareness of awareness for Awareness®?” National Awareness Month (NAM) is a chance for everyone to raise awareness in their city.
The community of Fargo-Moorhead in conjunction with the FM Observer is staging a handful of fun live events to help promote Awareness® awareness during the month of May:
- NAM 5K Run/Walk, 7pm Saturday, May 3rd, starting at Dike North. Fargo’s first annual National Awareness Month 5K run/walk, sponsored by the FM Observer! Join us for a non-competitive foot race as we run, walk…hell, you can even crawl to raise Awareness®. $300 entry fee; $200 apiece if you bring a friend. Go to fmobserver.com/NAM5K to register. All proceeds go to FM Observer in support of Awareness®.
- MUSKRAT ORGY concert at Pete’s Panic Bunker, 7pm May 10th. $150 cover charge; free Awareness® headbands to be handed out at the door. All monetary proceeds go to FM Observer on behalf of Awareness®.
- Men’s Class B National Tiddlywinks Tournament, weekend of May 18th-20th at Expressway Inn Convention Center. Come watch the B-league pros wink their tiddlies! The FM Observer and Awareness® representatives will be on hand to promote the state or condition of being aware. Come see us at the booth!
- NAM Silent Auction/Bake Sale, 6pm May 29th at Fargo Legion Post 498 banquet room. Free-will monetary donations accepted at the door for our silent auction and homemade baked goods sale. We will be auctioning off a plethora of perceptive items. FM Observer staff will provide cupcakes! Contact us at email@example.com if you have an item you’d like to donate. Proceeds go to FM Observer solely for the promotion of–you guessed it–Awareness®. Get conscious with us!
We hope you’ll join us this month in the fight for Awareness®.
Latest posts by Nick (see all)
- Howard Donson Lodging and Entertainment Destination Opens In Downtown Dilworth - November 6, 2019
- International Snow Baron To Finally Visit Fargo - March 8, 2019
- Brazil President-Elect A Little Too Obsessed With Sexual Education - November 11, 2018
- Air Force Space Command Protesting Space Force - August 11, 2018