FMO’s 1st Annual Snackathon Eating Contest
West Fargo, ND – Your FM Observer is proud to be teaming up with the Hostess Snack Corporation to bring you our First Annual Snackathon Eating Contest!
Everyone is invited to join in with our First Annual Snackathon Eating Contest.
Here are some of the exciting details of our First Annual Snackathon Eating Contest:
- In the comfort of your own home, see how many Hostess snacks you can consume in any 24-hour period.
- Keep track of how many Ding Dongs, Twinkies, Zingers, and Chocodiles you can successfully consume without ever purging.
- This contest is based on the Honor System however please keep all snack wrappers for possible verificational purposes.
- Please record your beginning weight and also your ending weight at the conclusion of your chosen 24-hour period.
- Email the FMObserver@Gmail.com all of your final numbers: Total number of each type of snack consumed along with your beginning and ending weights.
- Prizes shall be awarded for the most Hostess snacks consumed.
- First Prize will be a trip to Grand Forks during a blizzard.
- Second Prize will be two trips to Grand Forks during a blizzard.
How many Ding Dongs, Twinkies, Zingers, and Chocodiles can you eat in a 24-hour period?
Fargo, ND – In States all across the U.S., especially Mississippi, Alabama, and West Virginia, massive traffic jams are causing catastrophic mayhem.
On Friday, November 16, Hostess Brands Inc announced that it will wind down the company and go to bankruptcy court after BCTGM Union strike cripples it’s operations.
Word has finally reached the homes of the disabled. Very large and overweight disabled people on electric scooters have been leaving their homes in massive numbers causing massive traffic jams on all major interstates. Overweight people and their electric scooters can be seen in the thousands going as fast as they can, which tops the 10mph mark, to their local Walmart to get their hands on as many Twinkies as their scooter can carry.
I had a chance to speak to one determined scooter rider. While jogging next to them on the interstate I asked Marlene if it’s really worth it to leave the house as it’s dangerous outside. Her reply was, “AHH! (mumble) MMYEA TWINKIEEEEEEEEES!!!!”
We can expect these traffic jams to continue until all Twinkies are off the shelves.