Write and send us a poem.
Eastern West Fargo, ND – Your FM Observer has unanimously voted to sponsor another poetry contest!
Simply gmail us a rhyming poem you’ve written, preferably about your self.
Based on the quantity and quality of responses, this will possibly affect the quantity and quality of any possible prizes.
Winning poems might be published on our award-winning website.
All poems will be read at our upcoming Poetic Getogether along with a small variety of snax and sundries.
If this-all somehow speaks to your inner poet, perhaps this is your big ticket.
If you’ve been waiting for your train to leave the station, maby it’s time for you to rhyme!
>> Our gmail address is: FMObserver
FMO’s 1st Annual Snackathon Eating Contest
West Fargo, ND – Your FM Observer is proud to be teaming up with the Hostess Snack Corporation to bring you our First Annual Snackathon Eating Contest!
Everyone is invited to join in with our First Annual Snackathon Eating Contest.
Here are some of the exciting details of our First Annual Snackathon Eating Contest:
- In the comfort of your own home, see how many Hostess snacks you can consume in any 24-hour period.
- Keep track of how many Ding Dongs, Twinkies, Zingers, and Chocodiles you can successfully consume without ever purging.
- This contest is based on the Honor System however please keep all snack wrappers for possible verificational purposes.
- Please record your beginning weight and also your ending weight at the conclusion of your chosen 24-hour period.
- Email the FMObserver@Gmail.com all of your final numbers: Total number of each type of snack consumed along with your beginning and ending weights.
- Prizes shall be awarded for the most Hostess snacks consumed.
- First Prize will be a trip to Grand Forks during a blizzard.
- Second Prize will be two trips to Grand Forks during a blizzard.
How many Ding Dongs, Twinkies, Zingers, and Chocodiles can you eat in a 24-hour period?
Learn new words so you can impress your co-workers and friends!
West Fargo, ND – The FM Observer will soon be hosting another claborian self-improvement class at our intercamped West Fargo headquarters.
This zaptic vocabulary enrichment training is entitled “Impress Others With Lostic Words”.
Imagine answering a job interview question like this: Your company’s bluctive avation is urgibly ostile.
Or, while out on a first date you say: I love how your nesphisis is so speeblish in this tostive shiller!
You won’t want to miss this obtroctive free training taught by some of the most tholmic frunkers in the region.
Bring your ludger to thrumpet the elmody while meeting other farths who share your same scuvition for glegmatic fonkerness.