- Connor Kenway of Assassin’s Creed III Is A Compulsive MasturbatorPosted 15 days ago
- AEROBIC SELF DEFENSE!Posted 24 days ago
- Owning a Microsoft Windows 8 ComputerPosted 32 days ago
- Jon Stewart Tears Apart CNN on Boston ReportingPosted 34 days ago
- Does That Say What I Think It Says?Posted 41 days ago
- Questions To Ask Before Joining A ReligionPosted 43 days ago
- Name That Animal CookiePosted 43 days ago
- Wi-Fi Network Name IdeasPosted 68 days ago
- Smiling GoatsPosted 82 days ago
- Bill Burns Defends Fargo From Storm Gandolf. His Story.Posted 126 days ago
Tales of a Struggling Economy: Garbage Peddler Pete Wrigley, Jr.
Fargo, ND – The less-fortunate have fallen on even harder times than we could have possibly imagined. As evidenced by the photo shown here, a downtown Fargo area transient was exposed recently as an utterly shameless trash peddler.
Reckless hobo Pete Wrigley Jr., who was once only thought of as a panhandling street urchin, was spotted yesterday in a 2nd avenue apartment dumpster trying to peddle common throw-aways to passersby. Mr. Wrigley made every effort to sell me food waste and other “valuables” out of a dumpster he appeared to have transformed into a makeshift vendor’s booth.
Wrigley was clearly rummaging around in a back-alley dumpster but this trash bin did seem to look much like a magazine stand that one would find on a New York City street corner which must have been why he found it so appealing.
This is what it has come to, people. In a rock-bottom economy, transients have been reduced to selling our own rank garbage back to us. What a disgusting act of desperation! If you see Pete sifting through the rubbish of a neighborhood trash receptacle any time soon, don’t call the police. Instead, immediately notify the Observer. If he tries to sell you anything gross and/or useless, just say NO.