Fargo, ND – What was to be a celebratory reminder to everyone to not panic during a Global Pandemic has been cancelled due to lack of toilet paper.
Panicfest organizers made the tough decision to cancel the first annual event after realizing that the number of available rolls of toilet paper for sale in the region is now down to zero.
Had the event not been cancelled, Panicfest attendees were going to be asked to group themselves into clusters of nine in order to not break the Gathering Of 10+ rule.
Here are the six things to do in order to maximize your chances of survival during a Global Pandemic:
1. Don’t panic!
2. If you do panic, certainly don’t freak out.
3. Stockpile toilet paper next to your Bible and guns.
4. Organize your liquor cabinet alphabetically.
5. Put everything you touch into its own separate zip-lock bag.
6. If someone comes near you, call 9-1-1.