- Connor Kenway of Assassin’s Creed III Is A Compulsive MasturbatorPosted 15 days ago
- AEROBIC SELF DEFENSE!Posted 24 days ago
- Owning a Microsoft Windows 8 ComputerPosted 32 days ago
- Jon Stewart Tears Apart CNN on Boston ReportingPosted 34 days ago
- Does That Say What I Think It Says?Posted 41 days ago
- Questions To Ask Before Joining A ReligionPosted 43 days ago
- Name That Animal CookiePosted 43 days ago
- Wi-Fi Network Name IdeasPosted 68 days ago
- Smiling GoatsPosted 82 days ago
- Bill Burns Defends Fargo From Storm Gandolf. His Story.Posted 125 days ago
Amanda Smock Having A Hard Time Finding A Job After Recent News Coverage
Fargo, ND – Former North Dakota State University Amanda Smock won the triple jump at the U.S. Olympic Trials last Monday, June 25th.
This great achievement has produced North Dakota State’s first United States Olympic track and field athlete. However, it hasn’t all been good news.
Since all the recent news coverage last week, Amanda Smock has stated that she has had a very hard time landing a job. Her recent pictures plastered all over the internet have fooled potential employers into thinking that she may not all be right in the head. She could possibly have a mental disorder or brain damage and unable to fulfill all required job requirements.
One employer, after seeing Amanda’s job application, searched the internet to creep and get some dirt on her. What he found were pictures of her running such as the ones below.
“After seeing these I said to myself, there is no way this women can fulfill all the job requirements. Not with that face. Nope. No way. Something isn’t right there” the employer stated.
Another employer saw her job application as well and did as the previous creepy employer did, searched the internet. He unfortunately found the picture below.
Immediately after seeing the picture above he threw her application into the garbage. “There is no way I can hire a women who looks to be shitting themselves while running. It just isn’t going to work. Not gonna happen” the other employer stated.
We wish Amanda Smock the best of luck at the Olympics. After a win there, hopefully future potential employers will disregard her pictures on the internet and consider hiring her.